Important guidelines for online training
These include but are not limited to the following:
It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure:
• there is sufficient space to perform the exercises safely and move freely without obstacles or obstructions, free from furniture, equipment and other hazards – a minimum of four square metres per person.
• any equipment is safe and in a suitable condition for the activity being performed.
• the surrounding floor space is entirely clear to remove any hazards that may increase the risk of slips, trips or falls.
• there are no distractions throughout the duration of the session.
• there is sufficient heating, lighting, ventilation and hydration.
In addition, the following disclaimer applies in respect of any pre-recorded sessions:
As with all fitness and exercise programmes, when using this exercise video you need to use your common sense. To reduce and avoid injury, you will want to check with your doctor before beginning any fitness programme. By performing any fitness exercises without supervision, you are performing them at your own risk. Realize Fit On Demand will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of this fitness programme, DVD, online fitness video or information shared on our website. This includes emails, videos and text. By subscribing to Realize Fit On Demand you agree to this disclaimer that you are 'Fit to Participate' in line with our Terms and Conditions.